- Holmes Hall, E-7
- 919 E. Shaw Lane
- East Lansing, MI 48825
- (517) 897-5933
- LB 273 Physics I
- LB 274 Physics II
Kirtimaan Mohan completed his doctoral studies in particle physics at the Indian Institute of Science in 2014, after which he joined the Department of Physics and Astronomy at MSU as a research associate. His primary research interests are in new physics beyond the Standard Model, dark matter and collider phenomenology.
Ph.D., Physics, Indian Institute of Science
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- R. S. Chivukula, D. Foren, K. A. Mohan, D. Sengupta and E. H. Simmons “Scattering Amplitudes of Massive Spin-2 Kaluza-Klein States Grow Only as O(s)," arXiv:1906.11098.
- K. Mohan, D. Sengupta, T. M. P. Tait, B. Yan and C.-P. Yuan, “Direct Detection and LHC constraints on a t-Channel Simplified Model of Majorana Dark Matter at One Loop,” JHEP 1905, 115 (2019) [arXiv:1903.05650 [hep-ph]].
- A. Goudelis, K. A. Mohan and D. Sengupta, “Clockworking FIMPs,” JHEP 1810, 014 (2018) [arXiv:1807.06642 [hep-ph]].
- R. S. Chivukula, K. A. Mohan, D. Sengupta and E. H. Simmons, “Characterizing boosted dijet resonances with energy correlation functions,” JHEP 1803, 133 (2018) [arXiv:1710.04661 [hep-ph]]. RK anomalies and simplified limits on 𝑍′ models at the LHC
- R. Sekhar Chivukula, Joshua Isaacson, Kirtimaan A. Mohan, Dipan Sengupta, Elizabeth H. Simmons Jun 20, 2017. 13 pp., Phys.Rev. D96 (2017) no.7, 075012